At Global Wisdom international School we endeavour to provide an environment suited to the development of the children in such a way so as to make them morally upright, intellectually well informed socially concerned, emotionally balanced and physically developed. We focus on complete personality of our students so that they become assets to the society. We have tried to make our admission process as simple as possible to ensure that all prospective parents enjoy a stress free application experience.
The parents are requested to visit the School Website or School Administration block. Parents can fill the form online and submit. Alternatively may also download the Admission Form from this link Download Form. Please take a printout of the Admission Form and fill the details and submit the hard copy of the completed form to the school.
School Visit & Interaction with the Principal
Visiting GWIS is in itself bliss as the facilities and the environment we provide our students is mesmerizing. You can visit directly and meet our head of departments and can discuss about the entire curriculum with our teachers or Counsellor available at our premises. They will give you a detailed knowledge of the GWIS Campus along with the visible presence.
Assessment & interaction
There will be an assessment for students seeking admission from Class I onwards.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form
- photos of child, father, mother
- Aadhaar card copy of child , father, mother
- photocopies of T.C.
- photocopies of birth certificate of child
- photocopies of vaccination card.
- The fee book must be presented while making payment, do not remove vouchers.
- Fee of every student must be paid upto 15th date of every month. Late fee of Rs 20/- per day will be charged after 15th of due month.
- Fee at the time of admission is to paid by DD/Cheque in favour of GLOBAL WISDOM INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL or by cash.
- No payment will be accepted without fee book.
- A duplicate fee book can be obtained for Rs 50/-.
- One month fee will be discounted if the tuition fee for the whole year is deposited in advance at the beginning of the session.
- The name of your ward, class, admission no. & phone no of the parent should be written at the back of DD/Cheque.
- Fee is payable at the school office between 9.00 am to 12.30 p.m.
- Fee for the months of May-June and Feb-March to be paid together.
For more information about Admission contact on 7527020070, 71, 77